Updates + Repeat Classes (Aug 29 - Sep 1)

An interesting shift this week. This isn't your usual play-by-play of an isolated session but a panoramic view from August 28th onward. Six classes are missing from my log. They include the inferno that was Warrior Sculpt with Anthony, the awakening Core session with Wendy, Barbell Strength, the pulsating Fight-Conditioning helmed by Michael, UltraFit's intense outing with Nas, and, not to be forgotten, the guided push of Alpha Conditioning by Amanda.

The more I write, the more I sense a decline in the quality of these reviews. As I traverse the familiar lanes of the Target Center Life Time, the lure of new experiences wanes. A routine, while essential, is starting to cast its shadow. Yet, Saturdays beckon with the promise of fresh adventures. This blog, after all, morphs according to my whim. Stay tuned for Core and Fight-Conditioning.

To address the elephant in the room—those missed classes:

Warrior Sculpt was an intense rendezvous at the Target Center Life Time with Anthony, who I met pre-session. Ready for the sweat flood, I did have a hiccup finding the towels. Anthony came to my aid and threw in some advice for good measure. This session was marked with fatigue and a slight gender shift in participants.

Barbell Strength was next on the list. Olivia’s energy was contagious. While this wasn’t my first rodeo, the aftermath was different—less of the familiar weariness. This class, I feel, will feature more regularly in my schedule.

UltraFit with Nas has been my regular calorie adversary. With memories of three consecutive sessions, I walked in heavy-legged. This time, I couldn't maintain my previous pace. Nas, with his cryptic sayings, remains an enigma.

Alpha Conditioning was unique. With Labor Day around the corner, it was just me and Amanda. A tough session for sure, especially with the challenges I faced. Amanda, however, was a beacon of support, with her affirmations and reminders about hydration and nutrition.

This is my fitness journey, chronicled for my friends and family whom I've shared the blog with, and for any wandering soul who might stumble upon it.


All the best,

Fred

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Base run with Wendy.

Alpha Strength with Aaron

HOTWORX Cycle x3