Activity Log 9/5 to 9/18 and Progress Update

Over the past two weeks, I've tested both my limits and resolve. Day by day, I have participate in an array of workout classes, each one presenting its own set of challenges and triumphs. 

My daily log showcases a consistent dedication:

-----

9/5: Alpha Strength and hree HOTWORX spin classes

9/6: Core and Barbell Strength

9/7: Ultra Fit

9/8: Alpha Conditioning and Fight Conditioning 

9/9: Warrior sculpt, Flow (yoga), and Alpha Conditioning 

9/10: Rest day

9/11: Alpha strength, Warrior Sculpt, and SURRENDER (relaxing floor yoga)

9/12: Ultra Fit and Pickleball League

9/13: Alpha Strength

9/14: Alpha Strength and Warrior Sculpt

9/15: AMP cycle and Fight Conditioning

9/16: Double GTX classes

9/17: SURRENDER (relaxing floor yoga)

9/18: Alpha strength, Flow (yoga), and AMP cycle.

-----

Today, I anticipate the excitement of the Pickleball league and look forward to a rejuvenating FLOW (yoga) class beforehand.

As I charge through this intensive period, I can clearly see the progress I've made. The GTX classes, a combination of alpha strength and ultra fit, reveal that I'm running faster, showcasing enhanced balance and increased endurance. Tracking my progress through Strava, although more tuned to cardio exercises, presents a staggering increase in my fitness metrics, mirroring the efforts I've been pouring into each session.

In this whirlwind of activity, a persistent ache in my left shoulder serves as a gentle reminder to perhaps slow down a bit. As I consider this, I can almost hear my grandpa's teasing diagnosis of "imaginitis", accompanied by grandma's warm and comforting smile. I miss them. Their gentle encouragements and laughs. I know they would be proud of this journey, cheering me on with jests and support. Nevertheless, I believe it time to take a more measured approach, possibly giving the alpha strength classes a break to nurture my shoulder back to full strength. 

As I continue, the plan is to integrate more hybrid classes like warrior sculpt and GTX, allowing for a balanced yet challenging fitness journey.


All the best,
Fred




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Base run with Wendy.

Alpha Strength with Aaron

HOTWORX Cycle x3